Monthly Archives: September 2021

Why need submitting Moving-out Notification to claim lump-sum pension refund?

You need to delete Japanese address to claim your lump-sum pension refund (Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments) According to the Claim Form of Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments, one of the requirements is “You don’t have an address in Japan”. You will lose an address in Japan through either of the following three: (1) Expiration of Japanese visa (2)… Read More »